1. What is Kitec Composite pipe?
Ans. Composion of Aluminum & Polyethylene.
2. How many layer of kitec composite pipes ?
Ans. There are five layers. Two layers of polyethylene, one layers ofAluminium & two layers of adhesive.
3. What is the use of aluminum in the pipe?
Ans.aluminium made malleable, rigidity and strong.
4. What is the size or range of Kitec composite pipes?
Ans. Kitec pipe is 200 Meter in size and range is 1216mm TO 90110mm (half inch to four inch)
5. What are the different applications where composite pipe can be installed?
Ans. Hot and cold Water of plumbing, Fuel oil line .Solar heating, Jet pump piping .Sumersible.Air conditions Food and chemical processing ,Natural gas distribution Vacuum system & Under floor heating.
6. Which type of Pipes can be used in Hot & Cold water?
Ans. Kitec presser pipe (ISI) Plume pipe & kitec Pax pipe)
7. What temperature these pipes can be suitable?
Ans. 40 to110 degree.
9. Which type of Pipes systems is most effective for Domestic/Industrial?
Ans. Kitec PL & PR Pipes is suitable fore domestic and RT (pax) pipe is suitable fore industries.
10. How do you claim 50 years working life of your pipe?
Ans. Kitec Pipes & Fittings is designed for life span in excess of 50 year.
11. What is UV resistance?
Ans. There is no effect of sun raze.
12. Can Kitec pipes be used for chemicals or oils?
Ans. Yes P.R & RT, Pipes are used fore this.
13. What are the maximum lengths of Pipes?
Ans. 100 TO 200 meter.
14. What type of fittings available & their advantages?
Ans. all kind of fittings are available form different die of pipes.
15. What type of fittings can be used with Kitec pipes?
Ans. Brass, Composite and Crimp fittings are used.
16. What is the difference between Brass, Composite & Crimp fittings?
Ans. Brass is totally Brass, Composite fitting’s upper part is polyethylene and inner part is partially Brass.
17. What type of tools is used for pipes & fittings installation?
Ans. Internal /External Spring, Rounder, Debrer & Cutter.
18. What type of Tools is required for bending/ cutting/ of Kitec pipes?
Ans. Internal & External spring, for bending. Rounder, fore rounding, Debrer For Chemphring & Cutter for cutting of pipes.
19. Up to what degree the Kitec Pipes can be bending?
Ans. Kitec Pipes is easily formed into curves 5 times diameters of Pipes.
20. What are the advantages of composite Pipes over GI Pipes?
Ans. Easy and less time taking to installing against GI or any other pipes.
21. What are the difference between PVC conduit/CPVC/HDPE/PP-R pipes?
Ans. PVC conduit/CPVC/HDPE/PP-R pipes are single layer pipe where as. Kitec Composite pipes are five layer pipes.
22. Can your Pipes be connected with GI/CPVC/PP-R Pipes?
Ans. Yes easily connected through MTC & FTC.
23. Can your fittings be used with other companies Pipes ?
Ans. If used fittings would not gives last long result.
24. What is the cost difference between composite & GI Pipes?
Ans. Less then GI or equivalent to GI but gives much more lasting result against GI and any other Pipes.
25. Can. Kitec pipes be used for concealed installations?
Ans. Yes Kitec Pipes are used fore both concealed & outdoor installation.
30. Can your Pipes & fittings be used for Gas/RO/Solar system?
Ans. Yes PR (ISI) & RT (PAX) Kitec Pipes are used.
31. What are the solutions if pipe gets puncture/leakage?
Ans. Different size of coupler are used for different kind of Pipes
32. Why Should I use your Pipe?
Ans. easily to install, less use of albow.no need of threading and gumming easily tocarying, 200 meter in rounding length
33. What is Insulation & Where is it’s used?
Ans. Insulation is standardizes form of Foam, it’s used in air-conditioning project, Hot and cold water plumbing system, solar water heating system, Refrigeration industries and many other areas.
34. What is Product range of Insulation?
Ans. ID of tubing 6to 160mm,different size of pipe ¼ “to 6” diameter, Wall thickness is 6mm, 9mm, 13mm, 19mm, 25mm, 32mm.
35. What is air release valve & where it’s uses?
Ans. These automatic air purge valves are used in water and heating system, to vent entrapped air during the normal working and circuit filling,
36. What is length of Teflon tape & where is it’s used?
Ans. Length is10 Meter Teflon tapes are broadly used fore joint sealing of water, oil, gas and chemical Piping.
37 . Is your Pipes & fittings are ISI standard ?
Ans. Yes Kitec Pipes and fittings are ISI standard.